- HexClad is a revolutionary cooking surface combining the best of both non-stick pans and Stainless Steel pans. The pans have an laser etched raised design that is elegant and beautiful. These raise Stainless steel hex and dot patterned ridges provide the ability to sear meats. In the valleys of the pan there is a durable hard anodized non-stick coating that provides exceptional performance. Versatile Cooking surface lets you fry delicate Eggs, Sear steaks, Saute vegetables, Braise short ribs, bake Casseroles and more all in one pan. This cookware can go directly from your stove top or oven strait to the table for dinner and will be a great topic of conversation at any meal.
- Care and Use
- Before first use, wash cookware with soap and warm, Then dry
- As with most fine cookware HexClad Hybrid cookware should be seasoned before first use. Heat pan to medium-low and spread 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil around the interior of the pan. Leave on heat for 1-2 minutes, Then you are ready to cook. Over the first few weeks of use your HexClad Hybrid cookware will perform better and better as it re-seasons itself.
- Most recipes recommend preheating a pan before use. To preheat, place the pan on stove using low-medium heat. After one or two minutes, sprinkle a few drops of water on the surface of the pan. If the water sizzles and forms tiny droplets, the pan is ready for cooking. If the water evaporates immediately, cool pan slightly
- When cooking eggs,especially eggs whites, please use small amount of butter, oil or spray olive oil. As eggs are one of the stickiest substances this will allow for the egg to release from the pan.
- Though high heat can be used, low or medium heat is recommended to prevent food from burning. As with any new cookware there will be slight learning curve, therefore it is safer to start cooking at a lower temperature... You can always raise it later
- HexClad Hybrid cookware us dishwasher safe! it is a hybrid pan, which will provide easier cleanup, both inside and out, when compared to traditional stainless steel cookware
- HexClad Hybrid cookware is oven safe up to 500°F.
- Warning: please use potholders when removing cookware from oven
- Metal utensils can be used
- Avoid overheating the cookware
Works on induction stove tops
- Dishwasher Safe
- Oven safe up to 500°f
- Stay cool metal handle
- Stainless steel rim helps prevent and crack
- Air vented lid